Friday, March 5, 2010

Diary of a Tall Fashionista - shoes large shoes Great Buy

My only consolation is that summer is over and autumn has arrived. And desire to fashion magazines around the world that boasts of the season must haves, you gotta haves was. While I usually pore over these magazines, are very eager for the section of shoes. If the jeans are my first love, shoes, a very close second. I do not want to admit how many pairs I, because I have included long since ceased. Because of my collection ( "collection" sounds much nicer than "possession" does notReally?) I am always willing to read what the experts' say "shoe trends and how they apply to long legs, and let's face it-big feet. I used to write very positively on our luck in the height department. But let's be honest. Sometimes the price we pay is, is nostalgia for the size 8 para cursing while our genes, or whether we are fans of the family, as I am, just swearing in general. But just because we have big feet, hmm ... not petite feet, does not mean that we can enjoythe hottest trends of the season.

I could write a novel about the many styles, patterns, trends, shapes, colors, fabrics, genus, species, and the families of the shoes. And even if it would be fascinating, I will spare you the details better. I just want to talk about some of my favorite styles. Now it is possible that this is controversial, but my absolute favorite fall staple is a pair of Uggs warm, cozy and comfortable. I know that every fall some fashion journalist has Uggs "out". However, I thinkThis trend has Staying Power. People are still splurging on the real thing known, purchase or any type of closing time on people. So it seems even more attractive to vanish. The next event is the phenomenon of boots. Who would have thought could be so fun to get dressed? Like Uggs, I suspect that will be those who label them "so last season", but again, I beg to differ. Casual Boots of all styles are a staple for your wardrobe case.

What I most appreciated, both on and boots are Uggs that look greaton long legs and big feet. Most women can avoid cutting the line of his legs almost in half, but there are a couple of inches spare. Both styles of rule, even in apartments and large. Another trend flattering to tall women of ballet flats, which are shown all over the place in the autumn of paint textures such as tweed, and faux animal skins. Do not lecture those who do not wear heels, I understand the temptation to avoid all the original comments, alreadyenough, not "must" heels, the air up there, bla bla bla. However, I am six feet tall and I refuse to give me, Heel. Uh mean anything the word 'means Glamazon' for you?

For those of you who are a bit 'more courageous and not just as a high heel, but the details that are unexpected notes with satisfaction that the declaration, jewelry, peep-toes, boots, updated, and retro shapes. The foot fingers around to try to appear less, the recent "TOE" trend, as with the tip in a different colorthe rest of the shoe (the caveat is that the heels are generally higher), color blocks and apartments in gangs or Mary Jane. These styles set out on foot into smaller pieces and deceive the eye. No, sir, there is Spanx for the feet. I googled it.

All opinions aside, if you obsessively conscious about your feet ... appear larger (pun intended terribly stupid). Such is the trend level, more flat, but do not contribute to the negative fire. While I have a weakness for fashion trends,I refuse to be enslaved by them. There are a variety of options, despite the large size, styles and trends, so shop till you find the perfect couple (ok, let's be realistic, the perfect pair) for the autumn.

No comments:

Post a Comment