Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Workout Shoes - Shoes for Strength Training

I have always worked on the flat only a couple of sneakers. Rare to see, and I think also that the use of special shoes that make a difference at all. However, I began to think of a better shoe support when I started this squat heavy. This pushed me a little 'research on the specific type shoes for the work that I can support the ankle and it would be better to put your feet in a level position for squats and leg press to do.

After some googling around, I cameOtomix brand of shoes on. There is virtually nothing on the computer network shoes. There is even less in bodybuilding forums on the topic. But soccer players have special shoes, and so do most other athletes. Tennis shoes are great for running, but there seems to be beautiful when it comes to squatting, the other heavy leg exercises.

These shoes (some versions are available for sale) for sale for about $ 95 each on average, after theWebsite can be found, and offered for sale. With a little 'intelligent research, you will find a great price. I ordered my Otomix Ultimate Trainers online and was pleased to many e-mail notification and tracking on my order. After this Otomix workout shoes were specifically for:

Ultimate Trainer has been designed specifically for training and incorporates the new High Performance Bodybuilding system. The HPB system provides a combination of comfort and supportuse of a special enclosure around strap adjusted by our innovative lacing system. This shoe is a must for the serious bodybuilder.

Note: The shoes run smaller than half the number of real shoes. They suggest that for a half size larger.

I immediately opened the box and found everything intact and in mint condition. I was ready for my leg workout.

Adjusting the straps is really a must. E 'come from the factory like most shoes. It was not linkedthrough each of the holes. I fixed the laces and found the shoes very fit and very comfortable. I felt ankle support and could worsen as a snowboard boot, but not so close as to be uncomfortable. I walked out of the squat rack.

Squat is something I like. Frankly, I like a little 'more now with full support for my feet. These shoes have been great to start the first time. No interruption in the period was not necessary. They were comfortable, gave strong ankle supportallows me to do full squats without feet annoying. I felt like my feet flat and firmly on the floor with good traction. Moving the leg press, same thing. NO odd arches, no sliding, and good solid firm foot placement for a point of good pressing.

I only use these shoes on the legs. That's really where I want to support it. I do not wear them out on tour. They are just like gym gloves. Where in this area as appropriate. TheSole of the shoe are good for traction in a good environment fitness plate. These special shoes are not made to be worn as a shoe from a street artist. That was a big mistake would be. They tread wear and in these days of $ 100 very quickly. However, in the gym, where they should be, these shoes were incredibly superior.

My overall impression of reaction and opinion of my Otomix training shoes are very cheap. I would recommend to anyone, for some comfortable, highQuality, durable footwear that is designed specifically for the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment