Sunday, April 4, 2010

++ Citizen Women s Eco Drive Two Tone Watch EW1384 58E



I am very satisfied with this purchase. I bought this watch after the battery on my old watch ran out yet again. Now I'll never have to worry about that. This watch charges itself under any kind of light, and I doubt it'll ever be kept in prolonged darkness for long enough that it actually discharges and stops. I love that the dial looks so sharp and sophisticated. It has good contrast, and is very easy to read. I wear it at work daily.
(1 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Citizen Women s Eco Drive Two Tone Watch EW1384 58E


  • Ecologically friendly, light powered eco-drive Japanese-quartz movement; charges in natural sunlight or indoor light
  • Durable, hardened mineral crystal
  • Black dial with gold-tone hands and hour markers
  • Brushed and polished two-tone stainless-steel case and bracelet
  • Water-resistant to 99 feet (30 M)

No comments:

Post a Comment