Thursday, April 29, 2010

#% Timex Women s T53822 Classic Two Tone Expansion Band Watch



I had the exact watch for 15 years. The battery finally died and I could not get plate off to replace it. I then bought a new watch;the same one.

I do not take it in water, even though it is allegedly waterproof.

I take it off when showering,and still there are beads of moisture that will not evaporate!!! it just stays underneath the plastic.

I wrote to the company who sent it to me and never got a response.





Sincerely,

Sherry
(2 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=2.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Timex Women s T53822 Classic Two Tone Expansion Band Watch


  • Quartz movement
  • Strong mineral crystal protects dial from scratches and scrapes
  • Case diameter measures 19 mm
  • Stainless-steel case; white dial
  • Water-resistant to 99 feet (30 M)

No comments:

Post a Comment