Friday, April 30, 2010

*$* Dansko Women s Della Sandal Brown 39 EU US Women s 8.5 9 M



To reiterate the other review, these are narrow! I got the same size I usually order in Dansko clogs and sandals (e.g.Dansko Women's Marion Slide ), however they were so narrow that my foot couldn't slide all the way forward. The ball stuck at the cut out part, and there was a ton of room at the toe. Enough to make me wonder if these are the same shoe lathes.



Other than narrowness, these appeared to be good quality. Solid looking leather, with a bit of elastic at the sides. I presume they'd stretch, I just don't want to have to go through the blisters to make it happen.
(2 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Dansko Women s Della Sandal Brown 39 EU US Women s 8.5 9 M


  • Della
  • Medium (B, M)

No comments:

Post a Comment