Tuesday, April 20, 2010

$ Timex Women s Gold Tone Fashion Rectangle Dress Watch T2N049



I had looked for a long time for a gold tone watch with a black face because they are easier for me to read. When I received this watch, I loved it. It was perfect. However, when I removed the little tab on the side, the watch did not work. I took it to a jeweler and asked them to test the battery. The battery is fine. So I am sending the watch back to Timex. I hope it can be fixed. It's just what I wanted, and I've had good luck with Timex in the past.
(2 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=1.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Timex Women s Gold Tone Fashion Rectangle Dress Watch T2N049


  • Quartz movement
  • Rectangle Shaped case with Fashion style Bracelet
  • Self Adjustable Bracelet
  • Textured dial
  • Gold-Tone with Black dial

No comments:

Post a Comment