Tuesday, May 18, 2010

#*# Dansko Women s Calla Smooth Leather Slip On Black 36 EU US Women s 5.5 6 M



This shoe was recommended to me by an ER nurse who works 12+ hr shifts. I am treating plantar fasciitis and it helps with the heel pain. There is ample toe room but the heel is very loose. Heavier socks help. I'm not sure if it is supposed to be this way as this is my first pair. They look great with slacks as opposed to having to wear sneakers all the time. I would reorder but find a store selling them to determine proper fit first. Shipping was free and speedy.
(1 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Dansko Women s Calla Smooth Leather Slip On Black 36 EU US Women s 5.5 6 M


  • Calla is for those days when you crave the comfort of the Professioanl but want a sportier look.

No comments:

Post a Comment