Sunday, May 23, 2010

++ Gathered Bust A Line Halter Formal XL RED



I bought the XS red for prom. Tried it on when it arrived and it fit well. The sizing was a little difficult for me because my body is kind of inproportionate. When i ordered it, i didn't want it to be too big on top or too long on the bottom, so the dress fit well for someone who doesnt have a large chest or long legs. However, one drawback is that it's a tad bit tight in the tummy/hip area, but i can still breathe. I also didnt like the bottom tulle thing bc it made the dress look cheap so i cut it off..



I just spent about an hour ironing the dress straight bc of the wrinkles and creases from shipping (the dress cam in a really small package) so just a warning!



Otherwise, the dress is really pretty!
(1 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Gathered Bust A Line Halter Formal XL RED



    No comments:

    Post a Comment