Tuesday, May 18, 2010

#$ Mavi Junior s Zoe Low Rise Boot Cut Jean Dark Goa 32x32



I first saw this pair of jeans on my trip to Istanbul. They are great fit for just about ANY Body type. ALL, except one pair, of my jeans are now MAVI. One pair I have (zoe) don't change size and shape after washing and drying (normally jeans get pretty tight right after washing). They are amazing..color is still sold, fabric is soft and very good quality. I have a pair that I wear around the house and they are more comfortable than sweatpants-I would recoomend anything from MAVI. But, I would check out Macy's stores, they have them there, you can try them on, and even get good deals on sale. I got so many compliments on MAVI jeans that I dicided not to buy any other from this point on.
(1 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Mavi Junior s Zoe Low Rise Boot Cut Jean Dark Goa 32x32


  • 75% Cotton, 25% Lycra
  • Universal fit
  • Boot cut
  • Machine wash cold, separately
  • Made In Turkey

No comments:

Post a Comment