Sunday, May 30, 2010

** Oakley Men s Flak Jacket XLJ Los Angeles Dodgers Sunglasses Blue White Frame Black Lens one size



I have got to say, these are fantastic! I am a die hard Dodgers fan and have Dodger's merchandise up the wazoo. When I found out that Oakley made sunglasses that were tailed to your favorite MLB team I jumped right on them. My inital concern before taking delivery of these were that the lense area might be a bit too large but after taking delivery of these my concerns were put to rest. These sunglasses are stunningand the Dodgers blue and white colors are stylish and impressive. I have an average size head so these fit like a glove however my buddy tried them on (his head is a bit smaller) and they did not look as good. So if fit is problem I would try on a pair at your local Sunglass Hut before buying. Overall I am extremely pleased with these and out of the 6 pairs of Oakleys I own, these are now my #1's!
(1 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Oakley Men s Flak Jacket XLJ Los Angeles Dodgers Sunglasses Blue White Frame Black Lens one size


  • Oakley Authorized Dealer
  • New in Box
  • Guaranteed to be 100% Authentic

Interesting Products
Citizen Men s BM8224 51E Eco Drive Two Tone Stainless Steel Watch
Seiko Men s Watches Premier SRG003P WW
Gloria Vanderbilt Women s Felicity Petite Denim Skimmer Heritage 12P
Columbia Sportswear Women s Fiona Thong Black Charcoal 5 M
Seiko Watches Seiko Lumibrite with Yellow Sapphire Cabochon Crown Women s Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment