Thursday, May 20, 2010

-- ECCO Men s Track II Low Gore Tex Oxford Bison 45 EU US Men s 11 11.5 M



In preparation for an international tour, I bought the Ecco Track II Low on a recommendation from the tour company. Although the shoes seem well made, the stock insoles had to be replaced immediately for lack of arch support. A pair of SuperFeet cured this. I also noticed a lot of heel slip while walking, which I was told is intentional. As for traction, I slipped on a patch of "black-ice" on my own brick walkway and fell, seriously injuring my shoulder. Not the shoe's fault? Perhaps, but my wife didn't slip in her Keens. In fact, she helped pick me back up (on the black-ice). After such a bad experience, I'm never purchasing another pair of Eccos again. I feel they're overpriced and overrated.
(20 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For ECCO Men s Track II Low Gore Tex Oxford Bison 45 EU US Men s 11 11.5 M


  • Anatomically contoured footbed provides all day comfort and support
  • Lightweight, durable dual-density polyurethane sole to reduce shock
  • Removable Comfort Fibre System insole absorbs moisture, minimizes odor and resists bacteria
  • Gore-Tex® waterproof lining

No comments:

Post a Comment