Saturday, June 12, 2010

#1 Canari Womens Gel Padded Cycle Liner Black XX Large



I joined a spinning class wondering if I could take the discomfort associated with sitting on a bicycle seat for 45 minutes. I ordered these shorts prior to my first class. They work well in preventing saddle soreness,giving extra padding to sensitive areas. I do not find the elastic around the thighs to be binding at all.I am plus size.I usually wear a 16-18 and the extra large fit fine. I recommend these shorts.I wear them under my capris.Canari Womens Gel Padded Cycle Liner
(3 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=3.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Canari Womens Gel Padded Cycle Liner Black XX Large


  • 90% Polyester / 10% Spandex performance knit fabric
  • Gel chamois with soft fleece top layer
  • 7" inseam
  • Plush waistband elastic & gripper elastic at the legs
  • A perfect short for wearing under shorts, pants, or skirts for cycling

No comments:

Post a Comment