Friday, June 4, 2010

*$* Timberland Men s Mount Washington City Chelsea Boot Brown 7 M



I bought these boots at Christmas 09. I needed a pair of fun, stylish but waterproof boots for the winter snow and slush to replace my worn out Merrells. Little did I know how wet slushy and snowy it would be. I have worn these boots almost daily since acquiring them and they have stood the test of wet, now 2 months later. On top of their impermeability, they are super comfy and have kind of cushioned sole that makes them feel like you're wearing sneakers. I love the rough beat-up suede look that goes great with jeans, though I've worn them with both black and tan chinos.
(2 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Timberland Men s Mount Washington City Chelsea Boot Brown 7 M


  • Waterproof seam-seeled construction
  • Leather and moisture-wicking textile lining to keep feet dry and comfortable
  • Deep-seated, multi-density Smart Comfort chassis spreads the force of impact and reduces shock
  • Rubber lug outsole for traction and durability

No comments:

Post a Comment