Saturday, June 12, 2010

$ Wenger Men s Shilthorn Trail Shoe Cool Grey 11 M US



I bought a women's size 10 but it was almost a 1/2 size too small. The high ankle collar rubbed my ankle raw so I had to give them away. I'm going to purchase a men's 8.5, I hope this works, if not these shoes are a bust. Great looking though and relatively well made. I didn't put any miles on them but they looked as durable as my Merrells. As for my Wenger product experience, I own a pair of their boots and had to return them to the manufacturer for a new pair, the rubber toe was peeling away from the leather. Wenger shipped me new boots but it took weeks. Nevertheless, I receive A LOT of compliments on my Wenger boots so they're unique ... who isn't tired of looking at Timberlands and UGGs?
(1 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Wenger Men s Shilthorn Trail Shoe Cool Grey 11 M US



    No comments:

    Post a Comment