Tuesday, June 15, 2010

#1 Invicta Men s 8926 Pro Diver Collection Automatic Watch



My wife bought me this handsome rolex clone for Xmas. It's a nice looking watch and has some weight to it. Not as heavy as the much loved, abused and old Seiko it replaced, but it didn't feel cheap. While I wore it it kept great time, with a variance of about 2 seconds per day.



However, after a shower one day the inside of the face fogged and stayed that way for weeks. I finally sent it back for warranty repair and was pleased with the PDF postcard Invicta sent. I was also please at being able to check repair status on the web.



I wasn't pleased with the problem description which was wrong. It took me 2 more calls to get it right. I was also very displeased that there was a 28 dollar charge for warranty repair which had never been mentioned anywhere. Invicta tells me this is a shipping charge, but I shipped it to them for under 10 with UPS. So I know they are making some cash off of this. I wouldn't mind covering the shipping charges, but these are less than reasonable charges in my opinion and weren't made obvious at any point.



Finally, this brings me to the repair time. I paid them their fee at the end of March and won't have my watch till July. This is a horrible job of taking care of the customer.



I would just save up and get a Seiko if I were you. If this watch happens to break, you'll be without one for months.
(472 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Invicta Men s 8926 Pro Diver Collection Automatic Watch


  • Quality 21-jewel Japanese-automatic Miyota movement; functions without a battery; powers automatically with the movement of your arm
  • Durable mineral crystal
  • Case diameter: 40mm
  • Stainless-steel case; black dial; date function; luminous hands and markers
  • Water-resistant to 660 feet (200 M)

No comments:

Post a Comment