Monday, June 14, 2010

#@: Columbia Women s Snow Duchess Parka Vino Large



My husband bought this off of my Amazon Wish List for me and I have to say, I'm pretty disappointed. While it's a good looking coat, it seems to run small. I found it to be tight in the shoulders and snug all over, so there's not much room if you want to wear a sweater under it. The sleeves are a little too long, so if I ordered a larger size, it really wouldn't fit at all. It isn't as long as it looks in the photo either. Maybe it'll be okay for those women out there with small shoulders, and really long arms, but mine's being returned for a refund.
(1 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=2.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Columbia Women s Snow Duchess Parka Vino Large


  • Shell: 100% Nylon Hydra Cloth 3K Ii. Lining: 100% Nylon Galaxy Embossed Taffeta. Liner: 100% Polyester 360G Mtr Fleece, 100% Nylon Hydra Cloth 3K Ii
  • Omni-shield = water and stain advanced repellency.
  • Zip-in interchange system with polyfleece line. stow away hood. drawcord adjustable hem and waist. interior security pocket.
  • If present close hook and loop fastener, machine wash cold permanent press, powdered detergent, wash separately, do not bleach, rinse thoroughly, tumble dry permanent press low, iron low, do not use fabric softener, do not dryclean
  • Vietnam

No comments:

Post a Comment