Monday, June 14, 2010

^& TAG Heuer Women s WAF1410.BA0812 2000 Aquaracer Watch



I loved this watch in the store and was thrilled to see it at a (considerably) lower price on Amazon. It looks fantastic and I get frequent compliments. However, it is rather bulky. I tend to take it off when I am using my computer at work and sometimes it just feels heavy. My other favorite watch is a Skagen, which wears almost like a bracelet, so maybe I just expecting too much. Keeps great time, and I have no complaints on function.
(4 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For TAG Heuer Women s WAF1410.BA0812 2000 Aquaracer Watch


  • Precise Swiss ETA F03.111 quartz movement
  • Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal; Luminescent hands and markers; Unidirectional bezel with SuperLuminova dot at 12 o'clock
  • Solid 27-mm stainless-steel case with engraved diver's helmet decorated caseback; Three rows of combination brushed and polished finish stainless-steel bracelet with diving extension
  • Date function at 3 o'clock; Black dial
  • Water-resistant to 984 feet (300 M)

No comments:

Post a Comment