Sunday, June 13, 2010

+$+ Ball Gown Strapless Formal Prom Dress 567 14 Burgundy



I love this dress and it looks fantabulous! haha i ordered it for my Senior Prom this year and it came in abour 5 days after confirming my order. All that has to be done to it is a little alteration to the "bust" area,which has to be done in most dresses for me anyway! :P I just love how the burgundy look and the beadwork is whimsical! I feel like i'm wearing something scarlett o'harah would wear in "Gone with the Wind"! Its so elegant and very lady-like!Its very its a beautiful,and so affordable!Compared to most dresses of this quality,its pretty cheap! I totally reccomend this dress to anyone else out there!
(4 customers reviews )
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Ball Gown Strapless Formal Prom Dress 567 14 Burgundy


  • Designer ladies dress sizes run smaller than off-the-rack dresses. Buyers must select their size from the size chart.

No comments:

Post a Comment